The 3rd Singapore Invention Convention
Singapore Open Nationals is coming soon!
22 – 26 November 2021
Registration for the 3rd Invention Convention Singapore Open Nationals is now open!
Interested in helping find the next generation of inventors? Learn more about our event sponsorship opportunities!
STEMIE stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math linked to Invention and Entrepreneurship (STEM+I+E). It introduces students to a world in which they are empowered to solve real-world problems that they care about, gain confidence, and acquire 21st-century skills to invent their own future.
STEMIE is an internationally acclaimed framework that teaches Invention and Entrepreneurship. The STEMIE experiential learning program offers:
- Hands-on, project-based learning activities
- Professional development workshops for educators
- Exciting events at school and national levels
- Easy to implement and flexible for use in classrooms, after school programmes, camps, libraries, museums, and more
- Adaptable activities to meet diverse learning needs
- A broad range of disciplines, accessible to young learners.